WHO IS THE FATHER OF THE BRIDE? GREEK WEDDING

Before you say anything - I know that you wonder why I haven't watched this film before. I honestly don't have any justifications. I knew the songs off by heart long before I saw it, but I never got around to watching the entire thing. Or maybe I did, but I can't remember. In any case, I'm glad I watched it and had a good time. Mamma mia, here we go again...

Nobody can deny that this movie is ICONIC. The combo of Meryl Streep and ABBA songs is fantastic. Sophie, the main character Donna's daughter, is played by Amanda Seyfried, who is stunning. This 2008 film, in my opinion, will always be remembered. There isn't and won't be another film like it (even if cheap imitations come out😉).

I was having the time of my life while watching it. I was constantly singing songs, giggling, or covering my mouth with my hand in shock. The Greek vibe reminded me of my visit in this magnificent country last year. There's nothing else to say😊

MY RATING: 6.5/10

TRAILER




Comments

Post a Comment