"CALL ME BY YOUR NAME AND I'LL CALL YOU BY MINE..."

Armie Hammer and Timothée Chalamet... or should I say Elio and Oliver?

1983, Northern Italy.

I can hear the birds chirping already. Can you? The sun shining through the leaves of the trees, the cool water, and the breathtaking landscapes. 

"Call Me by Your Name" is unquestionably aesthetically amazing! Well-chosen music only adds to the appeal of a beautiful scenery. It's tough to pull your gaze away from the screen. In this regard, I will praise this film as much as I can.

On the other hand... Well... 😅

The film isn't horrible, and I admit I enjoyed it, but it doesn't have the same WOW impact as others. I'm not sure what the film's theme is, or what the major characters' relationships are like. (sorry...)

It's better to focus on the positives anyway, so I'll conclude by noting that the visuals are a masterpiece.

I'm going to stop here because I don't want to be buried alive. Bye!

MY RATING: 5/10


TRAILER



Comments

  1. I don't agree with this rating, it should be -5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, this movie is just overrated. Not completely bad, but kinda boring and... overrated. Let's stop here. 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - it's not horrible... BUT...

      Delete
  3. I can watch this film only for temothe but it's really not my kind of films

    ReplyDelete
  4. So we have different opinion about the movie but let’s focus on the other thing: try to correct strukturę of Your review :) keep going!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment