“WE DON’T TALK ABOUT BRUNO NO NO NO, WE DON'T TALK ABOUT BRUNO”

In late 2021, the Madrigal family literally blew up the internet! Did you mind if I ask? I hope not! 

"Encanto" is a masterpiece. There's a reason it won the Golden Globe. Every song created by Lin-Manuel Miranda made my inner child squeal like a fool. The Disney hit is suitable for both children and adults. 

Mirabel, the main character, is the only one in her family without magical skills. When the magic's harmony is destroyed, she is the only one who can fix the problem. Uncle may be helpful in this, but we don't talk about Bruno. No exceptions. 

The film is both light and heartwarming, paired with catchy songs, and has been well-received by audiences and critics alike. It is, in my opinion, one of Disney's better animated films. My little sister and I had a great time watching it. 

MY RATING: 8/10


TRAILER



Comments

  1. Film was amazing😍 and Soundtrack also stole my hart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESS! The songs are wonderful and very memorable 🤩

      Delete
  2. Bardzo fajny film i super muzyka :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Przepiękny soundtrack ♥️polecam również 😏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Masterpiece indeed. Great music, strong characters and real life problems with fimily relationships. One of those movies to remember for life. Great blog! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm happy that animated films address such important topics; also, thank you ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment