THEY SAY DISTANCE MAKES LOVE STRONGER

I'm not sure what drew me to see this film in the first place. Okay it was, in fact, Cole Sprouse who played the main male role... 😅

"Five Feet Apart" is a film about two hospital patients with cystic fibrosis, Will (already mentioned Sprouse) and Stella (Haley Lu Richardson). They must keep a safe distance from each other, as the title says, in order to avoid infection. Of course, as you might expect, life had other plans for these two. 

I had never seen a film about cystic fibrosis until watching "Five Feet Apart". I recognized the name from TV advertising or posters at doctors' offices, but I had no idea it was such a terrible sickness 😞

The actors did a good job. The dialogue between them gives the film a more realistic feel which is perhaps why it hurts so much. I have to add my BUT... to every film I've seen, but this time I'll focus on the overall picture.

MY RATING: 6.5/10


TRAILER



Comments

  1. Opis zachęca do obejrzenia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me it was really boring, i think book is definitely better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifull Story, worth to watch it ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment