LUCA - AN AMAZING STORY IN ITALY

If you use TikTok or other social media, you may recall the hype for this film in 2021. Was it right? You'll have to check it out for yourself. I did, and...

Pixar's "Luca" moved me to a magical vacation in Italy. Considering the horrible weather outside, I think I need it. The vibrant characters and stunning beauty of Portorosso, the setting for the action, draw you in, and the film's pleasant atmosphere makes it worthwhile to watch. The main drawback is the film's length. It lasts around an hour and 30 minutes, though the action seems to drag on and on at times. Although my sister and I had hoped for a different ending, it doesn't disappoint.

This is a must-see for everyone who likes animated movies.

MY RATING: 6.5/10


TRAILER




Comments

  1. Why is the rating so low? I really enjoyed this movie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really enjoyed the film... although in comparison to other films of its genre, I've seen better ://

      Delete
  2. Everyone wants VESPA ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment