THE LIFE OF THE MARCH SISTERS WITH AN ALL-STAR CAST

"Little Women" is a film that, in my opinion, every lover of Emma Watson, Saoirse Ronan, or Florence Pugh should watch. The girls who played the main characters did an excellent job. We also have to mention Eliza Scanlen, who played Beth. The cast also includes Laura Dern, Meryl Streep and Chris Cooper.

To be honest, it's not my type of film. I never thought I'd see it. Despite excellent reviews, I've never been drawn to Louisa May Alcott's novel of the same name, on which the film is based. I was also unconvinced by the fact that it's a love drama. But I decided to give it a shot (maybe influenced by Timothée Chalamet, who plays a family friend Laurie, but let's not go there 😉) 

Surprisingly, I liked the movie a lot. I'd say it was ideal for a relaxing evening with a cup of tea. Such a cast simply added to the beauty of the story. There are some minor errors and oversights in the costume elements (the action takes place in the 19th century), but the film is excellent overall.

MY RATING: 7/10 (Let's say an 8, but that's only because I adore Mr. Chalamet 😍😁)


TRAILER






Comments

  1. I totally agree with your review! And Saoirse Ronan and Timothée Chalamet are my fav actors ever! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry this movie is disappearing from netflix because temothe played amazing here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah :( I don't see why they're deleting it ...

      Delete

Post a Comment