NO LONGER JUST SHERLOCK IS THE FAMOUS HOLMES

I'm sure you've all heard of Sherlock Holmes. After all, he is the world's most popular (fictional) detective. But have you ever heard of his sister Enola? If not, you need to change that!

"Enola Holmes"

As the title suggests Enola Holmes is a member of the Holmes family. Millie Bobby Brown plays a bright, intelligent, observant girl. She's a revolution; she wants to choose her own life, which leads to many adventures.

I would recommend this film to everybody, regardless of age, whether you are 14 or 19, and whether you watch it alone or with your family. The movie is a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to the release of "Enola Holmes 2", which is expected this year.

MY RATING: 7/10

P.S.

Someone should certainly ban me from continuing to fall in love with actors (I'm not even kidding😭). Apart from the outstanding Brown, Louis Partridge drew my attention. Yes, I do have a weak heart. What should I do? 


TRAILER






Comments

  1. You convinced me with your review, I'll definitely watch it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MYYYY!! I'M SO GLAD <3 TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT

      Delete
  2. What do you think about Millie Bobby Brown as an actress? Have you ever seen her in any other movies or series? 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :) I've seen Stranger Things, and I'm most familiar with her from that show😄She's a very promising actress.

      Delete
  3. definitely my favorite movie. I watched it 5 times and I will definitely see it again this much. and Louis definitely stole my heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 TIMES?!?! WOW! Louis is a true heart thief, I have to say 😉

      Delete

Post a Comment