IS 10 RINGS THE BEST MARVEL MOVIE?

I saw this movie not once, but twice!!! Of course, as a Marvel fan, I saw it with my best friend (love you VicπŸ’•) on the day it was released in cinemas, and I saw it again with my parents last Saturday 😁 I have a love for such films after my dad. 

There isn't much else to say. I could watch this movie a MILLION TIMES and never get tired of it. I am completely charmed with the main character and the actor who plays him, Simu Liu. The fight scene between Shang-Chi and his father is one of the best I've ever seen in a film! They deserve praise.

I didn't expect much from this film, therefore, I was pleasantly surprised. "Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings" is, in my opinion, one of the best Marvel films.

I purposefully didn't reveal the plot because it's a film that you should see for yourself 😌

MY RATING: 8/10


TRAILER



Comments

  1. Maybe not the best, but very good. I watched with pleasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that. In that case, what movie do you think is the best?

      Delete
  2. Best Marvel movie EVER !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love such atmosphere. I love all Marvel movies and series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them just as much :) Marvel movies are some of my favorites

      Delete
  4. I watched this movie few times till now, all marvel series are good, based on comicbooks from my childhood, good memories and good oldschool stories

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment