CRUELLA - OLD-NEW ICON BACK IN GAME

Everyone's familiar with the story of "The Hundred and One Dalmatians." My entire childhood was Dodie Smith's story and its Disney animated adaptation. Cruella de Vil is a highly iconic villain, wouldn't you agree?

New "Cruella" is a must-see film. It took my breath away. This crime comedy takes an unusual approach to a well-known character. It's a revolution because of its action, rebellion, and cunning, all dressed in extravagant clothing.

London in the 1970s would not be the same without Emma Stone as Cruella or Emma Thompson as the Baroness. The cast also includes Joel Fry and Paul Walter Hauser. Punk rock, glamour, studs, corsets, and fashion are all slogans that should be connected with Craig Gillespie's film.

I rubbed my eyes in awe as I watched the movie. Some scenes are so memorable that I won't be able to forget them for a long time. The tension builds up over time and eventually explodes. WOW is the only way to describe it.

MY RATING: 8/10

TRAILER


Comments

Post a Comment